OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
By ordering this product, you agree to the following:
1. Payment is by Visa, Mastercard, or Email bank transfer. Credit card information must be supplied by phone at the time of order, or service will not be performed, unless other arrangements are agreed to in writing. Payments by e-Transfer must be made within 48 hours after the invoice is provided, whether or not the service has already been performed. Your paid invoice will be provided to you within two weeks after the job is completed. Advirtours does not accept payment by debit cards. In rare occasions where cheques are accepted, any returned cheques are subject to a $25.00 service charge.
2. Prices are subject to change without notice and are subject to applicable taxes. A complete price list is available on the Advirtours website.
3. You may incur additional fees if you decide to later add additional services to your tour. Examples of additional fees include, but are not limited to, cancellation charges, YourListing.com websites, sign riders, double brochures, or photos uploaded to your MLS listing.
4. The tour will be hosted for 12 months. After about 11 months, you will be notified of the impending expiry, and will have the option to renew your tours for the prevailing fee.
5. Advirtours may, at its sole discretion, disable virtual tours where payment remains outstanding for more than 10 days.
6. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Advirtours for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including legal fees and other costs of collection.
7. Prepaid packages are valid for one year. At the end of one year, any unused tours may be used, however there will be a surcharge on each expired tour.
CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT POLICY
1. Tours may be postponed or cancelled up to 4:00 p.m. the day before the appointment date, at no charge. Tours cancelled after that time are subject to the prevailing cancellation fee. In order to avoid miscommunications, cancellations should be sent by email, and confirmed by phone. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that the home is accessible to the photographer at the scheduled time, failing which a Cancellation Fee will apply.
3. Optional services, including custom brochures, may not be cancelled once the tour has been photographed. There will be no discounts or other reduction in price for the custom brochures, in the event that you do not provide content or approve the artwork for any reason. YourListing.com websites may not be cancelled once the domain has been secured.
4. If you have requested the optional service of having 20 Photos loaded to the MLS listing, this service may not be cancelled once the tour has been photographed. The photos will be loaded on the next business day after the tour has been done, provided that Advirtours has been given the MLS number. Failure to provide the MLS number does not constitute a reason for cancellation of the service.
5. You must advise Advirtours of any change from a full standard tour to a stills only package prior to 4:00 p.m. the day before the shoot is scheduled. Changes after this time will be charged based on the confirmed order.
6. Where free parking is not available to the photographers, you will reimburse us the amount that the photographer paid for parking.
PHOTOGRAPHY & SERVICES:
1. A distance premium will apply for orders outside our regular marketing areas. You will be notified of the charge by phone and in your Tour Confirmation email.
2. In the event the photographs do not meet your standards of quality and professionalism, you must put your comments in writing via email, providing specific feedback. This must be done within 7 days after the tour has been photographed. If Advirtours deems that a reshoot is warranted, it will be done at no charge to you. In case a distance premium applies, the client will be responsible for such charge on said reshoot. Advirtours is not responsible for pictures that are substandard as a direct result of the home being unkempt or unready.
3. You are responsible for ensuring that the home is photo-ready. Advirtours takes no responsibility for weather conditions. If the home is not ready, or if weather conditions are unfavourable, it will be the decision of the client or the homeowner whether to proceed, or to cancel at a fee.
4. IF THERE ARE PETS IN THE HOUSE, ENSURE THAT THE OWNER IS HOME TO KEEP THEM UNDER CONTROL AND OUT OF THE WAY. IF THE OWNER WILL NOT BE HOME, THE PHOTOGRAPHER WILL NOT ENTER A HOUSE WITH A DOG INSIDE, UNLESS WE KNOW THAT THE DOG IS LOCKED IN A ROOM. A CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY IF THE PHOTOGRAPHER ARRIVES AT THE SITE, BUT THE HOME CANNOT BE PHOTOGRAPHED DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF A DOG.
5. If you request a reshoot for seasonal changes, or because the home was not photo-ready (see item 3 above), or because renovations or improvements have taken place, or for any other reason, then additional fees will apply, the amount to depend on the scope of work to be done.
1. Advirtours takes no responsibility and accepts no liability as to the accuracy of floor plans provided by the client.
PRIVACY / SECURITY
1. Advirtours does not share your personal information with any other companies or individuals.
1. All images displayed on the internet are the property of Advirtours. You have unlimited rights to use these pictures as you see fit, provided that your account is in good standing.
2. Properties that are photographed will be uploaded to our server the following day, and available for public viewing on MLS websites. It is your responsibility to provide us with the MLS number by phone or by email. There is no additional charge for linking the tour to MLS. This is done as a courtesy and is not an obligation on the part of Advirtours. It is the agent responsibility to check the MLS listing to ensure that the tour has been linked successfully. Advirtours is not responsible in the event that third party websites cannot provide the necessary data feeds, links or uploads. For example: missing MLS feeds or realtor.ca uploads.
3. Advirtours is not responsible for damages, delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond our reasonable control such as acts of God, weather, server failure, or other conditions outside of Advirtours' control, that prohibit services from being rendered as promised.
4. The terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Advirtours and the client. No other terms or conditions apply unless specified by contract.
5. These terms and conditions may be revised without notice.
SUGGESTIONS FOR PREPARING THE HOME FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
1. Please keep in mind that the photographer's schedule does not allow for him to spend time tidying the house or moving pieces of furniture. It is up to you or the homeowner to ensure that the home is photo-ready.
2. IF THERE ARE PETS IN THE HOUSE, ENSURE THAT THE OWNER IS HOME TO KEEP THEM UNDER CONTROL AND OUT OF THE WAY. IF THE OWNER WILL NOT BE HOME, THE PHOTOGRAPHER WILL NOT ENTER A HOUSE WITH A DOG INSIDE, UNLESS WE KNOW THAT THE DOG IS LOCKED IN A ROOM. A CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY IF THE PHOTOGRAPHER ARRIVES AT THE SITE, BUT THE HOME CANNOT BE PHOTOGRAPHED DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF A DOG.
3. Cars should be removed from the driveway BEFORE THE PHOTOGRAPHER ARRIVES. This will allow him to take the exterior front photos first.
4. In order to comply with TREB rules and regulations, it is best to have your tour photographed BEFORE the For Sale sign is installed.
5. Avoid having tours shot on garbage day.
6. Turn on overhead lights and open curtains. If you do not wish to have family portraits in the pictures, for privacy reasons, please remove them before the photo shoot. If it is a very bright day, and you prefer to have the curtains drawn, please do so before the photographer arrives.
7. Remove dish towels hanging on the oven door.
8. Beds should be made.
9. Most importantly, remove clutter.
10. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE HOME IS ACCESSIBLE TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER AT THE SCHEDULED TIME.